What is a CFO on Demand?
A CFO (Chief Financial Officer):
- Provides cost-effective, strategic financial leadership and direction for owner –managed businesses experiencing growing pains, on a less-than-full-time basis.
- Does not get involved in day-to-day operations or bookkeeping. Instead, he/she provides business financial management, planning and oversight. This is a critical ingredient to success, yet it is often under-resourced or ignored.
- Supports business owners through business cycles including buying or selling businesses, acquiring or losing a business partner, and financing and capitalization.
- Is an affordable resource to a business owner? For ongoing part time based assignments.
- A CFO on Demand is also sometimes referred to as a Contract, Part-time or Fractional CFO.