Building Business Value
- “I have no time. Everyone comes to me for a decision and I have to check everything.”
- “I don’t know what will happen to the business if I am not here.”
- “I don’t know if I can afford to retire.”
- Free up time and build business value as the company becomes less dependent on you
- Implement standard operating procedures and have line managers have operating control over recurring, operational issues
- Implement Key performance Indicators (KPI’s) that you can review on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. These should cover financial, sales and marketing, operational and employee metrics
- Standardize your product/service offering to make it teachable, repeatable, and valuable. This way it can be done, (and taught to others,) by someone other than you.